The world’s first unified platform for road travel and storytelling, KOGO will be available for pre-order from January 27, 2020. The new AI powered KogoAPP along with the sensor rich KogoBOT records where you go and converts it into unique travel stories that can be easily edited, shared and discovered anytime, anywhere. KOGO is created and founded by serial entrepreneurs Raj K. Gopalakrishnan and Praveer Kochhar.
Travelling and social media have become an integral part of every individual’s life. The World Travel & Tourism Council estimates the travel & tourism market at USD 8.8 trillion with leisure road travel & adventure accounting for approximately USD 900 billion. In India alone the demand for road travel-based experiences has grown by 178% over the past 3 years. The boon of social media has also led to the avid travellers writing about their travels and sharing recommendations on various platforms.
KOGO enables automated content creation, travel discovery and enhanced experiences that can instantly be shared anywhere. KOGO does all this with complete automation and minimal effort.
Features of KOGO:
• The KogoBOT device is a small gadget that has a dedicated GPS and multiple sensors to map out the journey of the traveller. The KogoAPP takes the data captured by the device and uses artificial intelligence to automatically create stories as the person travels.
• The automated content can be viewed as blogs, maps, cards or videos and can be edited and shared across multiple platforms
• KOGO is also gamifying the entire travel experience, by planting rewards along popular routes to offer special deals and incentives via partner brands including discounts on hotels, petrol, food, events and experiences
• The KogoBOT is small enough to be kept anywhere while travelling. Mount it on a bike or car or chuck it into your backpack. The KogoBOT has got unmatched accuracy, 7 days of battery with heavy usage, and up to 10 days of data even when there is no network
• The KogoAPP is designed to automate. It takes the continuous data captured by the KogoBOT and uses AI to automatically write amazing stories as you travel, live. Now everybody who does a road trip can auto create and share their stories with ease, making discovery faster than ever before
The device is priced at an introductory Rs. 7,749 (including one-year subscription) and will be available for pre-order from January 27, 2020 onwards on shop.kogo.ai/ and across a network of 200 points of sale in India.