Empowering MSMEs – The economic growth engines
29 February 2020, GRT Convention Centre, Hotel Grand by GRT, Chennai
Greetings from Institute of Directors (IOD).
IOD is the apex body for Corporate Directors in the country and our motto is ‘Building Tomorrow’s Boards’ by facilitating best Boardroom practices and Corporate Governance.
Established in 1990, Institute of Directors (IOD), India is an independent, non-profit apex association of professional corporate directors. It has since grown to associate with more than 30,000 senior executives representing prominent organisations from both the private and public sectors from India and abroad and is now globally regarded as one of the premier organisations for development, training and networking of Corporate Directors to attain their leadership role.
Hon’ble Justice M. N. Venkatachaliah, former Chief Justice of India is the Chairman, Institute Of Directors and Justice (Dr.) Arijit Pasayat, former Judge, Supreme Court of India is the Co-Chairman.
Prime focus of IOD is sharing present global practices & emerging trends for the crisis-ready ‘Boards of the Future’ and ‘Board Ready Directors’. IOD has by now trained thousands of senior corporate executives through courses, workshops, seminars and conferences, organized globally on Management, Governance, Environment, CSR and Leadership.
IOD has an exclusive Memorandum of Understanding with MSME Development Institute, Ministry of MSME, Government of India.
In this regard, Institute of Directors – Tamil Nadu & Puducherry Region is organizing the second edition of its ‘MSME Summit’ on 29 February 2020 at GRT Convention Centre, Hotel Grand by GRT, Chennai.
Some of the key topics to be covered include:
• MSME Definition change – Benefits, Challenges and Solutions
• Path towards organized – Types of organizations and their legal implications
• Credit Rating, Credit Score and MSME Financing
• Risk Management – Need of the Hour
• Digital Transformation and Cyber Security
IOD expects a participation of more than 200 delegates at the level of Directors and Senior Professionals representing various industries from across the country.
Tamil Nadu Small and Tiny Industries Assocation (TANSTIA) is the supporting partner for the event.
Key Speakers confirmed include:
• Thiru P. Benjamin, Hon’ble Minister for MSME, Government of Tamil Nadu
• Dr. Rajendra Kumar, IAS, Principal Secretary, Department of MSME, Government of Tamil Nadu
• Mr. S. Anburajan, President, Tamil Nadu Small and Tiny Industries Association (TANSTIA)
• Mr. K. T. Srinivasa Raja, Managing Director, Adyar Ananda Bhavan Sweets India Pvt. Ltd.
• Mr. Bhadresh Pathak, President SME Banking, Equitas Small Finance Bank
• Mr. Satyaki Rastogi, General Manager, Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)
• Dr. E. Bhaskaran, Joint Director (Engineering), Department of Industries and Commerce, Government of Tamil Nadu
• Mr. Immanuel Peter, Vice President, Brickwork Ratings India Pvt. Ltd.
• Mr. Rajendran Dandapani, Director of Engineering, Zoho Corporation
• Mr. Kirankumar Vijaykumar, Techvision Technology Analyst and Consultant, Frost & Sullivan
• Mr. V. Rajendran, Chairman, Digital Security Association of India
• Mr. S. Vasudevan, Joint Secretary, TANSTIA
• Mr. Hariharan Muralimanohar, Head of Marketing, Zoho Corporation
• Mr. J. Sundharesan, Founder and Chief Advisor, J. Sundharesan & Associates, Governance and Compliance Advisors
• Mr. Sanjiv Mathur, Executive Vice President, Chola MS General Insurance Company Ltd.
In this regard, we would request you to register and nominate your senior colleagues for this conference. The delegate fee details are as follows:
Members of TANSTIA – Rs. 1,250/- (including taxes)
Other Non-Members – Rs. 1,500/- (including taxes)
Request you to fill the enclosed registration form and send it to us for confirmation.
Your office may get in touch with Mr. R. Karthik, Regional Manager, Institute of Directors at email@example.com for further details regarding the conference.
We request your kind confirmation and looking forward to your august presence.
With Warm Regards
M. S. Sundara Rajan
INSTITUTE OF DIRECTORS – Tamil Nadu & Puducherry Region &
Former Chairman and MD, Indian Bank
Chennai Regional Office: No.11, Kanagasri Nagar,
Cathedral Road, Chennai – 600 086.
Mob. : 9566274680 | Board Nos. : +91-44- 48526338/ 48584338/ 48585338.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org | W:- http://www.iodglobal.com , http://www.goldenpeacockaward.com