Grundfos CRE pumps are the ideal choice for most industrial applications and commercial buildings. Be it liquids ranging from high-pressure, hot, dangerous or aggressive[i], these pumps are optimized with the best pump parts that can withstand any intense application. Grundfos CRE pumps offer highly efficient ‘E’ version motors with a built-in frequency converter, controller and permanent magnet motor with IE5 efficiency*. These combine the very best of pump technology with intelligent motors. Energy can never be used more than required. Grundfos’ CRE pumps are largely used in HVAC, cooling towers, pressure boosting, boiler feed, water treatment and several other industrial applications.
One of the best vertical multistage centrifugal pump in the market, Grundfos CR and CRE pumps help to boost the pressure of water equally during demanding times. Advanced simulation-driven design and validation processes have made it possible to optimize the hydraulic design of the new generation of the Grundfos CR vertical multistage inline pump and achieve world-class efficiency along with E-motors.
Since the initial launch of the CR pumps in 1972[ii], Grundfos has continuously evolved and expanded its offering keeping customers happy with various specifications and optimum solutions. Customers with an average or usual demand can select from a wide range of connection types and flange sizes as per their usage and convenience. The Grundfos CRE features a one stop solution for all variable pumping needs with plug-and-play solution.
Key features and highlights:
- World-class efficiency: With best in class performance, CRE pumps are designed for maximum energy efficiency with IE5 motors
- Customised solution: Unlimited modifying options including material of construction, motor, flanges, mounting configuration
- Low cost maintenance: User friendly controller interface with advanced features and functionalities
- Full-control: Pumps can adapt their performance according to the field signal, the complete system has a variable flow, which enables maximum savings and improved uptime
- Intelligent digital solutions: Grundfos CRE pumps with its built-in intelligent features have a great advantage of adaptability to dynamic load conditions with a capability of remote monitoring and control
Grundfos’ CRE pumps and its benefits will be best suitable for
- Chilled water
- Hot water
- Cooling towers
- Temperature Controls
- Boiler feed
- Pressure boosting
- Wash and Clean
- Water treatment and Distribution
For more information, visit: http://www.grundfos.in/