• Doorstep Service to give Ford customers the flexibility of getting their Ford vehicle serviced, at a place of their convenience
• Service launched in Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Lucknow, Pune, Aurangabad, Ahmedabad, Thane, Cochin and Trivandrum
• Ford experts to service the car – at home or office – at no additional charge; To cover periodic maintenance, oil and filter replacement, dry-washing, general check-up, etc.
Raising the bar on customer convenience & safety, Ford India has introduced Doorstep Service empowering owners to get their Ford vehicle serviced wherever they want – home or office – at no additional charge.
This latest offering expands Ford’s bouquet of consumer-focused initiatives launched under Dial-A-Ford where all sales & service queries get addressed via the helpline.
In its first phase, the company has launched Doorstep Service in the following cities:
• (North) Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Jaipur, Lucknow
• (South) Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin and Trivandrum, Hyderabad
• (East) Kolkata, Bhubaneshwar
• (West) Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Aurangabad, Ahmedabad
Ford customers residing in the cities (mentioned) can book the Doorstep Service by fixing an appointment with the nearest Ford dealership or via the Dial-A-Ford toll-free number.
Performed by trained Ford experts, the Doorstep Service includes essential vehicle check-ups, part replacements such as filters, oil replacement and dry-washing among other activities covered under scheduled service.
The customers will have the flexibility to make online payments post the service. For concerns that may not get addressed on-the-spot, the technical team will take the vehicle to the nearest service centre.
Doorstep Service is offered to customers at no additional cost.
“Family is always there to make things easier and take care of every detail for your happiness. Just like a family, Ford is always by your side & Doorstep Service is yet another manifestation of our steadfast commitment in serving our customers,” said Vinay Raina, Executive Director of Marketing, Sales & Service, Ford India.
Ford has been constantly innovating towards winning the trust of its customers through several innovative and first of their kind initiatives — like Service Price Calculator – that allow them to know their car’s service and parts cost, even before walking into the dealership.