Crescent Innovation and Incubation Council (CIIC) organized the “Sanction Letter Releasing Ceremony” of the Startup India Seed Fund Scheme (SISFS), an initiative by the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India, on October 6, 2021. The SISFS Scheme aims to provide financial assistance to startups for proof of concept, prototype development, product trials, market entry, and commercialization.
12 startups out of 267 have been qualified to receive a total fund of Rs. 2.5 crores through CIIC after a close scrutiny by the ISMC (Incubator Seed Fund Management Committee), a committee comprising of an eminent mix of investors, mentors, State Government representatives and successful entrepreneurs.
The 12 startups awarded with the fund are:
- Accelered Sciences Pvt. Ltd., Chennai.
- Aloe EcellPvt. Ltd., Lucknow.
- Arma Citizens Wellness Pvt. Ltd., Chennai.
- Enmaz Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd., Bengaluru.
- Grittier Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Chennai.
- ISMO Bio-Photonics Pvt. Ltd., Chennai.
- Isoport Chamber Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai.
- Qbiogen LLP, Chennai.
- Simbioen Labs & Scientific Services Pvt. Ltd., Chennai.
- Stylerent Pvt. Ltd., Telengana.
- Vivalyf Innovations Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad.
- Yagen Robotics LLP, Chennai.