Changes to be effective from 1st January 2022
Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) announced organizational changes effective from 1st January 2022. Key resources have been aligned and assigned responsibilities in a way, so as to drive synergy and efficiency throughout the organization.
The key Executive changes announced are –
- Mr. Raju B. Ketkale as Executive Vice President, Manufacturing
- Mr. Yoshinori Noritake as Executive Vice President & Chief Technical Officer
- Mr. Tadashi Asazuma as Executive Vice President, Sales & Customer Services
- Mr. Swapnesh R. Maru as Executive Vice President, Finance & Administration
- Mr. Vikram Gulati as Executive Vice President, Corporate Affairs & Governance
- Mr. Sudeep S. Dalvi as Senior Vice President & Chief Communication Officer
Commenting on the announcement, Mr. Masakazu Yoshimura, Managing Director – Toyota Kirloskar Motor, said: “We at TKM, are pleased to announce the realignment of our senior leadership team, aimed at strengthening the organization while rationalizing the management structure based on accountability, complexity and future readiness. As a people centric organisation,TKM has always put high emphasis on recognizing talent who exhibit proficiency while ensuring flexibility in assignment to further enhance competitiveness. This announcement not only recognize the truly significant contributions of the senior leaders, but also allows us to bring diversity within the management team, to nurture ‘One Team Asia’ spirit. I am excited to see this new team in action and I am certain that they will continue TKM’s consistent growth in the industry.”
Mr. Mahesh N. Salkar currently Executive Vice President will be retiring on 31st December, 2021. He joined TKM on 21st September, 1998 and served TKM till he became Senior Vice President for customer service group. Since 2015, he has been on an assignment at a senior role in Toyota Motor Asia Pacific, Singapore and Toyota Daihatsu Engineering & Manufacturing, Thailand.