· New avatar of the legendary Scorpio SUV retains the original silhouette of the iconic Scorpio
· Offered with a refreshed design, contemporary interiors, enhanced performance, improved ride quality, and built-in technology
· Available in two variants – Classic S and Classic S11, in five attractive colour options
· Classic S variant is available at an introductory price of ?11.99 lakh, and Classic S11 at Rs. 15.49 lakh (ex-showroom)
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., pioneers of the SUV segment in India, announced the prices of the new Scorpio Classic – the new avatar of its iconic brand, Scorpio. The tough and authentic SUV with refreshed design, contemporary interiors, built-in technology and a new powerful engine, amongst other features will be available in two variants, Classic S and Classic S11, and is available at an introductory price of Rs. 11.99 lakh onwards (ex-showroom).
The Scorpio brand has evolved over time to address the customer needs and remains the popular choice amongst enthusiasts who look for a tough, powerful, and capable ‘authentic’ SUV. The Scorpio Classic will continue to demonstrate its traits of standout design, unmissable presence, and powerful performance. The variant wise prices of the Scorpio Classic are as follows:
Distinguished by its new bold grille along with a muscular bonnet and the new twin-peaks logo adding to the appeal of the original form, the Scorpio Classic boasts of superior performance – powered by an all-aluminium lightweight GEN-2 mHawk engine, producing a whopping 97 kW (132 PS) of power and 300 Nm torque. To further refine the driving experience, a new six-speed cable shift has been introduced in the manual transmission. The suspension set-up has been enhanced with MTV-CL technology to deliver superior ride and handling. Significant advancement has been made in the steering system for easy manoeuvrability and control.
Taking the premium quotient to the next level, the Scorpio Classic comes with a new two-tone beige-and-black interior theme, classic wood pattern console, and premium quilted upholstery. The vehicle also has a new 22.86 cm touchscreen infotainment system with phone mirroring and other modern functionalities. Available in five body colour options: Red Rage, Napoli Black, Dsat Silver, Pearl White and a newly introduced Galaxy Grey, it is available across Mahindra dealerships for customers to explore and test drive since 12 August 2022. The Scorpio Classic will be sold alongside the All-New Scorpio-N which was launched in June this year.
Variant Wise Feature List
Social Media Addresses for Scorpio Classic
· Brand website: https://auto.mahindra.com/suv/scorpio
· Twitter: @MahindraScorpio
· YouTube: youtube.com/mahindrascorpio
· Instagram: @mahindra.scorpio.official
· Facebook: @MahindraScorpio
· Hashtag: #ScorpioClassic