- Integrated sales and service experience for the customer with the new 3S (sales, service & spares) facility in the heart of Rajahmundry city in Andhra Pradesh
- Volkswagen showcases India’s safest SUVW – Taigun, striking & exhilarating Virtus and global best-seller Tiguan for the aspirational Indian customers through the 3-car display area in the showroom
- Accessible brand in Andhra Pradesh with the inauguration of this touchpoint, Volkswagen India has a total of 8 Sales touchpoints in the State
- Peace of mind ownership experience: the facility comprises of 4-bay service area, that will cater to the service and maintenance requirement of our esteemed customers through skilled and trained technicians.
- Network expansion across India: with the inauguration of the new sales & service touchpoint by Volkswagen in Rajahmundry, the total network increases to 158 sales and 126 service touchpoints in 118 cities across India
Volkswagen Passenger Cars India announced the inauguration of a new state-of-the-art sales & service touchpoint in Rajahmundry. Situated at NH-16, beside ONGC base complex, the new 3S facility is operated under the adept leadership of Mr. Parth Modi, Dealer Partner, Volkswagen Rajahmundry.
In line with the customer-first philosophy, the new 3S (sales, service & spares) facility will provide a holistic and integrated experience to customers, under one roof. The 3-car display area in the showroom will showcase India’s safest SUVW, the Volkswagen Taigun, the striking and exhilarating Virtus and the global best-seller, the Tiguan. Ensuring a peace of mind ownership experience, the facility comprises of 4-bay service area, that will cater to the service and maintenance requirement of our esteemed customers through skilled and trained technicians.
Commenting at the inauguration of the new facility, Mr. Ashish Gupta, Brand Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India, said: “With the inauguration of the new touchpoint in Rajahmundry, we are on-track towards being Accessible in important markets across the country. The new touchpoint will cater to the integrated sales & service requirements of our aspirational Indian customers, including the showcase of our young and fresh product portfolio. We are confident of offering world-class German-engineered premium mobility solutions along with convenience, peace of mind and a hassle-free service experience to existing and prospective customers in the region.”
Commenting on the inauguration of the new dealership, Mr. Parth Modi, Dealer Partner, Volkswagen Rajahmundry (MD, Modi Group), said: “Our aspirational and premium customers in Andhra Pradesh have manifested more inclination towards safety and sturdy build quality, while purchasing a car. To meet our customer requirements, we have expanded our association with Volkswagen India, to offer them the best of German-engineering and peace of mind ownership experience.”
With the first touchpoint in Rajahmundry, Volkswagen has grown its presence in the State of Andhra Pradesh to 8 Sales touchpoints. Bringing the Volkswagen India network to 158 sales touchpoints and 126 service touchpoints across 118 cities in India.
For more details, customers can visit their nearest showroom or the Volkswagen India website