• Launched in 2019, ‘Premier Express Prime’ (PEP) ensures customers can get their car serviced within 3 hours[i]
• If not completed in 3 hours, the service will be offered complimentary[ii]
• With the expansion, ‘Premiere Express Prime’ will now be available across 11 cities and 25 Franchise Partner locations, covering 75% of MB India carpark
• The cities include Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Coimbatore, Calicut and Thrissur
• Mercedes-Benz India also extends ‘Fast Lane Body and Paint’ program to 22 locations enabling customers to avail specified accidental repairs in as little as 3 days[iii] or earlier
India’s largest luxury carmaker, Mercedes-Benz India announced the extension of its innovative service program ‘Premiere Express Prime’ to a total of 11 cities and 25 Franchise Partner locations. The company has also extended ‘Fast Lane Body and Paint’ program to 22 Franchise Partners locations. Both these programs display Mercedes-Benz India’s commitment to deliver fast and reliable services to customers who are hard-pressed for time.
‘Premier Express Prime’ (PEP) is an industry-first after-sales initiative for Mercedes-Benz customers saving them precious time and ensuring customer vehicles are at their disposal in the shortest possible timeframe. With PEP, customers can have their vehicles serviced in 3 hours straight. If the service is not completed within stipulated time, the Mercedes-Benz Franchise Partner will be offer it complimentary to the customer.
Martin Schwenk, Managing Director & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India, said: “We roll-out ‘Premiere Express Prime’ with the aim to offer service differentiation to our customers by providing fast and reliable service for a hassle-free ownership experience, that complements the world-class products in our portfolio. We are delighted to roll out this program in 25 locations spanning across key markets offering a convenient solution to the customers. The commitment of our Franchise Partners to create the necessary infrastructure and allocate expert workforce for this program as well as for ‘Fast Lane B&P’, underlines our focus on service excellence. Their support has helped us cascade the agile services rapidly across multiple outlets and uphold our commitment to the customers. We will introduce this program to even more Franchise Partners in a phase-wise manner spanning over 2022-23.”
The implementation of these programs is possible due to the dedicated infrastructure within the service centers comprising dedicated bays, tools & equipment. A dedicated team for ‘Premier Express Prime’ comprising one Team Leader and two Certified Maintenance Technicians ensures quick servicing turnaround.
Key highlights of PEP:
• ‘Premier Express Prime’ covers both major and minor periodic maintenance services, along with need-based replacement parts like Brake discs/ pads, fuel filters, etc. However, it excludes major repairs, warranty jobs, or servicing of high-performance AMG models
• The service can be availed from the comfort of a customer’s home with Mercedes-Benz Digital Service Drive Next (DSD Nxt) digital solutions
‘Fast Lane Body and Paint Repairs’ services:
In case of accidents, ‘Fast Lane Boy and Paint Repairs’ covers insurance processes, specific accidental damages on vehicles fixed in as less as 3 days or earlier, depending on the severity of the damage. Mercedes-Benz India ensures this quick turnaround time by optimizing operations, cutting downtimes, and employing faster-drying components while maintaining high repair work standards.
• In its bid to build Electric Vehicle (EV) readiness across all touch points, Mercedes-Benz India recently introduced the Electric Vehicle Module in its popular ADAM course
• 48 workshops of Mercedes-Benz India are equipped to handle Electric Vehicle with MB Academy certified resources at the workshop
[i] 3 Hours: Customer shall sign the service approval Pre-order. 180 minutes shall start at the time of Work Order creation time in dealership by the assigned Customer Service Consultant and end at invoice creation time
[ii] Complimentary: In case the services could not be completed within 180 minutes, Premier Express Prime shall be rendered free of charge or an equivalent value of benefit would be offered by dealership for current visit or next visit. Value of the services shall be based on the Vehicle model and mileage
[iii] 3 Days: All MB car models and types of running damages up to three panels can be covered and qualified under fast lane. This excludes structural major repairs and aluminum related repairs
Website – http://www.mercedes-benz.co.in
Twitter – @MercedesBenzInd | Instagram – @mercedesbenzind